- Choosing the right Chiropractor is a big deal. Dr. Peter Georgiou & staff are trained on the latest chiropractic treatments & innovations, backed by 20+ years of experience.
Auto Accidents and Personal Injury Patients
Have you been injured in an auto accident? Did you sustain an injury while on the job?
Chiropractic care is exceptional in the treatment of soft tissue injuries, especially those of the spine. Since the most common injuries associated with these kinds of accident are sprains and strains of the spinal muscles and ligaments, it's only natural that chiropractic is the treatment of choice.
We work with insurance companies and we will ensure that you get the care that you need when there is an accident or injury.
Feeling lost on what to do next? Read on about how our Chicago chiropractic office can help you when you’ve been hurt in an accident.
What To Do After An Accident:
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident or an injury, you will need to make an appointment for a thorough examination in our office. Often, those involved with accidents experience minimal or no symptoms for the first few weeks and even months. It's important to not only receive immediate and appropriate treatment for any injuries sustained, but also to document the extent of the injuries, if present.
Failure to obtain a timely evaluation or appropriate treatment for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident or a personal injury claim may negate your ability to receive monetary compensation for any future medical bills resulting from the accident, negate your ability to receive settlements, and negate compensation for work loss. We are lawyers and we often suggest that you at least consult a law professional regarding your situation. We have many years of experience in treatment for injuries from accidents of all kinds.
When you come in, we will determine:
- the extent of the injury or injuries
- the number of estimated treatments required to treat your injuries
- if referral to another medical specialist is required
- if special tests are required (i.e. MRI, CT Scan, etc.)
- if you need to take excused time off from work (and provide you with a note to present to your employer)
If you or someone you know has been involved in an accident, call (or have them call) our office immediately. The quicker you receive the care you need, the quicker your injuries will heal and the faster you can get on with your life. Don't delay, call us today at 773-665-4400!