- Choosing the right Chiropractor is a big deal. Dr. Peter Georgiou & staff are trained on the latest chiropractic treatments & innovations, backed by 20+ years of experience.
Massage therapists use their hands in long smooth strokes, kneading motions, and in other ways to manipulate the soft tissues of the body.
Massage therapy improves circulation by bringing oxygen and other nutrients to body tissues. It relieves muscle tension and pain, increases flexibility and mobility, and helps clear lactic acid and other waste, which reduces pain and stiffness in muscles and joints. Chiropractors take care of the structure, like the foundation of the house, and massage therapists take care of the siding and doors.
Massage therapy can improve a variety of conditions, especially in conjunction with chiropractic treatments:
- Back pain
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendonitis
- Stress relief and stress-related conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Circulatory and respiratory problems
- Post-injury and post surgical rehabilitation
Massage therapy relieves stress. It is thought to help the body's stress response by lowering levels of hormones such as cortisol. This helps improve immune system function, and it feels good!
The Difference at ReAlign Chiropractic
This isn't your normal, fluffy, rub down. This is a doctor directed therapy conducted by active therapists who work together to give you the best treatment possible. Each massage is tailored to your specific conditions, and directed by the chiropractors themselves in order to achieve the best results possible. If you're interested in what we incorporate into your massage, check out the 'types of massage' link and then book yours today!